Text of Bills
In addition to the major subscription legal databases, copies of bills can be found on the Internet.
- Congress.gov - Full text of Congressional bills is available from 1993 to the present.
- GovTrack.us - Coverage begins with the 6th Congress (1799-1801)
- U.S. Congress. House - The web page contains links to current and past legislation. Click the bill status link.
- U.S. Congress. Senate - Click the Legislation & Records link at the top of the screen for information.
- Maryland. General Assembly - Coverage begins in 1996
- Federal - Tracking legislation moving through Congress can be found in both subscribed databases and internet resources.
- Congress.gov – A good site for tracking legislation. Bills from the 93rd Congress (1973) are posted.
- GovTrack – Tracks legislation for current Congress.
- Maryland - In addition to sources in subscribed databases, there are a number of free sources on the internet
BloombergLaw, LexisAdvance and WestlawNext all have bill tracking capabilities as well as copies of bills introduced.
= TMLL Restricted Access