Workspaces in Bloomberg Law
You can use Workspaces to save documents and searches from Bloomberg Law. You can also upload external files into the workspaces. Finally, you can grant other Bloomberg Law users within your organization access to your Workspaces. You find Workspaces at the top of the Bloomberg Law page, next to the Research Trail. It is an excellent way to keep documents since the Research Trail only keeps research for 6 months.
How to Create a Workspace
1. To create a new Workspace select Workspaces from the Bloomberg Law menu. There is a single default workspace with your user name that cannot be deleted. To add another Workspace, select Create Workspace, located on the far right side of the screen.
2. The Create New Workspace dialog box appears. Enter the name of the Workspace. You can also add a description and invite other users. Click Create.
Sharing a Workspace
You can invite other authorized Bloomberg Law users to share your Workspaces. You can invite them to share the Workspace at the time you create the Workspace or anytime thereafter.
1. To invite someone after the Workspace has been created, select Workspaces from the Bloomberg Law Menu.
2. Choose the Workspace you want to share.
3. Open the Workspace, and select the Settings Tab. In the Invite New Members Find field, type in the user's name. The auto-complete functionality will complete the valid user's name. Once you have the name of the people you wish to invite, select Invite.
5. Once you have invited the members their names will appear under the List of Members. You will be notified when they accept your invitation to join your Workspace.