Series and Box List
A complete inventory available upon request, please contact Special Collections for more information.
Series 1: Binders:
- Conference, Lawyers as Leaders.
- Conference, Roundtable on Law School Leadship Education
- LEAD Steering Committee Materials
- Leadership Courses
- LEAD Steering Committee Meeting Materials
- History of the Fetzer Proposal
- Proposal to the Fetzer Institute
Series 2: Audio-Visual. Name Tags. Box 2
Series 3: Miscellaneous Publications, Cards, Clipping files. Box 3
- Folder 1: Conference Program, The Profession and the Academy: Addressing Major Changes in Law Practice (April 28, 2010).
- Folder 2: Law and Leadership Course Descriptions.
- Lead Steering Committee Meeting Materials (May 4, 2011).
- Folder 3: Advisory Group Meeting Notes (December 12, 2008).
- LEAD Leadership Forum Materials.
- Center for Law Leadership and Democracy Pamphlet.
- Proposal Materials.
- LEAD Steering Committee Meeting Materials (May 12, 2010).
- Leadership Roundtable Materials (February 28, 2011).
- Folder 4: LEAD Steering Committee Materials.
- Folder 5: Miscellaneous documents.
- JD Magazine 2009
- Learning Leadership: A curriculum guide for a new generation grades K-12.
- Folder 6: Maryland State Bar Association's Committee on Law Practice Quality Reports.
- Folder 7:International Comp. Law Clinic Planning
- Folder 8: Student Roundtable
- Folder 9: Executive Committee Meeting (October 26, 2009).
- Folder 10: Executive Committee Meeting (October 27, 2009).
- Center for Law and Renewal Documents
- Leadership Survey; Leadership Curriculum;Leadership Curriculum Conf.
- Roundtable Meeting (December 7, 2007).
- Santa Cara Leadership Roubtable (May 1, 2009).
- Argument for Leadership Education for Law School.
- Lawyers and Leadership Notes
Series 4: Box 4
- Roundtable on Leadership Education in Law School (February 19, 2008).
- Dawna Cobb, Leadership Retreats '08-11
- LEAD Intiative: Information about the implementation and the steering committee of the Leadership, Ethics and Democracy Initiative led by Michael Millemann.