Most of the Law Library's electronic resources, including online journals, article databases, and e-books, are available from links on the library website. If you are off-campus, click here for instructions on accessing this material.
Search the Catalog for Books and Articles
Guides, manuals, sample forms and other secondary sources provide an overview of legal practice, writing and research materials. The following is a brief list of some secondary materials available in the Thurgood Marshall Law Library; for additional secondary materials, please check the library's catalog below.
Discovery Service @ UM Carey Law
- MD CLE Publications, Combined (MICPEL)
- MD Matthew Bender® Publications, Combined (MDMBGR)
- MD - Martindale-Hubbell(R) Law Digest (MDDIG)
- Lexis Forms: Maryland Civil Procedure Forms (F81554)
- Maryland Forms Finder
- MICPEL Resources
- Maryland Law Encyclopedia (MD-ENC)
- Trial Handbook for Maryland Lawyers (MDPRAC-TRH)
American Jurisprudence Legal Forms 2d.
American Jurisprudence Pleading and Practice Forms Annotated. Access through Westlaw
Federal District Court Forms (Maryland District)
District Court and Circuit Court Forms
Maryland Criminal Procedure Forms and Analysis
Maryland District Court Forms
Maryland practice forms