Using the Scanner
Note: Scanners can only be used by Carey Law School students
- Make sure scanner is turned on.
- Log in to the PC using your UM ID logon and password.
- Place the original face-down on the scanner glass
- Press the appropriate button and follow the on-screen instructions
- When prompted, name the file
- Default location will be “my scans” on C drive-change if needed
- Press “Ok”
- Press first button again
- Add pages, edit as necessary
- When finished, press “finish”
- Item can be located where you determined in step 6
All library computers print to the GoPrint Pay-Per-Print system. Printing costs $.10 per page. You can configure your Windows or Mac laptop to print to the School of Law's GoPrint Pay-Per-Print system. You may also print from any of the library computers. Printing costs $.10 per page:
There are photocopiers in the Imaging Room on level 2 of the library. Photocopies cost $.12 per page. In case of printer or copier malfunction, do not try again. The user services desk staff can make printouts or copies to replace failed jobs, but cannot offer refunds. Refunds are not available for value remaining on debit cards after use.
University of Maryland, Baltimore students, faculty, and staff may use their campus IDs (OneCard) to pay for printing and copying. Visitors may purchase a OneCard for one dollar from the UMB1One machine in the imaging room on level 2 of the library. All users may add value to OneCards using the UMB1One machine with cash or credit cards. Students, faculty, and staff may also add value online.