Remote access to electronic resources at the Thurgood Marshall Law Library is limited to University of Maryland School of Law faculty, students and staff. UM Law faculty, students, and staff may access e-resources on campus from any computer and off campus with a myUMB login. If you are not a current member of the UM Law faculty, staff, or student body, you are welcome to visit the library to use our e-resources on site.
- I'm having problems logging in.
- I used to use my Blackboard login. Why did that change?
- Why do I need to login to access electronic resources from off campus?
- Why do I have to login to access some e-resources while I'm on campus?
- Why do I need to login twice for some resources?
- After I enter my username and password, nothing happens.
- When I try to access an e-resource, I get an error.
- The remote access service will not recognize my username and password.
- I cannot access TMLL's e-resources from my workplace.
- I need help using a database.
- Where can I get additional help?